TV host Steve Harvey surprised his wife of nine years on Mother’s Day 2015 with an emotional tribute (video below).
Harvey invited his wife, Marjorie, to come on his show and help him honor mothers everywhere. Little did she know, she was the one being honored.
“From the moment I saw you, when you walked into that comedy club that night,” Harvey said, “and the first thing I said to you ever was ‘I don’t know who you are, lady. But I’m gonna marry you one day.’”
Harvey went on to thank his wife for helping to turn his life around, for helping his son become a better student and for helping him become more comfortable with his celebrity status.
- Melanie C Wants The Spice Girls To Do A US Tour After The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Joshua Jackson Opened Up About His Anxiety About Becoming A Dad Amid The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Prince Charles Has Tested Positive For Coronavirus
- Asterix creator Albert Uderzo dies at 92
- Drake Got Tested For The Coronavirus And Called It An “Uncomfortable” Experience
“That was beautiful, and we need many more relationships like this to exist!” one viewer commented on Little Things.
“Steve Harvey…you are an amazing man…you gave your wife a beautiful tribute that she will never forget. I am Blessed to have a husband like you….he truly is. The world would do well if they took your example. I always admired you and your work,” another wrote.
“My most recent favorite was Little Big Shots…oh how my husband and I laughed and cried watching that wonderful show of talent. thank you. I hope this message reachs you………thank you for being just who you’re meant to be.”